Project InoPlaCe is targetting the young innovators as one of the key driven forces of development, bringing to regions high innovations potential. Project will improve their framework conditions by the following general objectives:
1. Develop transnational action plan for development and improvment of Key Services for Young Innovators.
2. Improve the access of Young Innovators to existing services which are supporting the innovations.
3. Develop and improve at least one service in each partner's region with realization of Pilot Actions.
The specific aims:
1. Strong involvement of end beneficiaries - Young Innovators.
2. Cooperation agreements, securing the sustainability of the project.
3. Development of transferable results of other regions trough the Good Practice Compendium.
4. Dissemination of project result to Young Innovators in the regions.